Quantcast

wait-event-and-download problem

Giuseppe
Hello,

I have a problem using gphoto2 with Canon EOS 1D Mark II and III.
The camera uses two memory cards that operate in "separate recording".

The gphoto version is:
gphoto2         2.5.11         gcc, popt(m), no exif, no cdk, no aa, no jpeg, no readline
libgphoto2      2.5.12         all camlibs, gcc, ltdl, no EXIF
libgphoto2_port 0.12.0         gcc, ltdl, USB, serial without locking

The gphoto run in debian 8.

If I use the command:
gphoto2 --keep --wait-event-and-download

The photo is captured but not the copy remains in the camera memory.

Suggestions?

thanks
Giuseppe

P.S.
Excuse me for my bad English

Re: wait-event-and-download problem

By default, the camera does "capture to SDRAM", where the
picture needs to be immediately downloaded and does not remain
on the SD Card.

This is probably the case here.

Can you check and adjust the "capturetarget" configuration variable
to be "card".

Ciao, Marcus