Quantcast

"could not claim the device"

Spandan Samiran
Sir,
     I am using a Canon Powershot SX280HS with gphoto2. When I am connecting it without the SD Card , all the protocols are available for operation. But it shows that capture image is not available. When I insert the memory card and then try to access it, it says "could not claim the device". Hence, Can you tell me if it is a firmware change that is creating this problem? Steps of how can i make my camera eligible for image capture. My camera is listed in the camera list yet the features are shown unavailable.