problem

Noce Giuseppe
Dear

I prefer to use only open source software. I have pc with linus. So
when I find gphoto software to manage camera I am very happy.

So with my 60D canon gphoto works :-)

but with my 6D canon gphoto does not work :-(

why ? what i have to do ?

thanks

giuseppe

Re: problem

What does not work?

It has been in libgphoto2 for several years already...

Ciao, Marcus