Quantcast

my camera is not detected

jneveux2
hello
I have a KODAK WP1 PIXPRO and it's impossible to see it in my file manager
or with the lsusb command. (I'm on Kubuntu 14.04 with dolphin)
I have installed gphoto2 but that doesn't work.
Please help me.
Thanks

Re: my camera is not detected

if it is not even visible in "lsusb", please check if the cabling
is correct and if the camera is in the correct mode to attach
to USB.

Ciao, Marcus
On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 11:39:11PM +0100, [hidden email] wrote:

> hello
> I have a KODAK WP1 PIXPRO and it's impossible to see it in my file manager
> or with the lsusb command. (I'm on Kubuntu 14.04 with dolphin)
> I have installed gphoto2 but that doesn't work.
> Please help me.
> Thanks

Marcus Meissner,SUSE LINUX GmbH; Maxfeldstrasse 5; D-90409 Nuernberg; Zi. 3.1-33,+49-911-740 53-432,,serv=loki,mail=wotan,type=real <[hidden email]>