liveview focus

nacho
Hello,

Im developing an app and i need camera focus while liveview.

i know that while the liveview is runing is posible to focus by contrast o something like that.

At least if i use the Camera Control Pro 2 (i have a nikkon 810a) its possible to do click over the corners of the screen and the camera focus in that zone; out of limits of focus points (d108).

It's very dificult to me find out de specific commands for activate de focus while liveview es present. I know that with d108 it isn't , it must be with another command o combination of commands.

Thanks a lot