gphoto2 feature request

Georgi K.

Dear gphoto2 team,

Are you planning to add support for the Panasonic Lumix GH# series, such as the GH2 or the GH3? This would be splendid. Please, consider adding support for the GH series.

Kind regards,

George

Re: gphoto2 feature request

Marcus Meissner-4
On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 02:01:03PM +0300, Georgi K. wrote:

> Dear gphoto2 team,
>
> Are you planning to add support for the Panasonic Lumix GH# series, such as the GH2 or the GH3? This would be splendid. Please, consider adding support for the GH series.

You probably mean remote control like remote capture support?

I see we have support for the GH4, not sure if the GH2 and GH3 have the same firmware.

If you or someone can try and report the debug data to us, we can confirm it.

(The GH4 does not need source modifications, so basically it should just work... The same might
be true for GH3 and GH2.)