[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3595169 ] Pentax k-5 support

[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3595169 ] Pentax k-5 support

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3595169, was opened at 2012-12-12 01:06
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by lifchicker
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358874&aid=3595169&group_id=8874

not just the latest update.
Category: camera support
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'am expirienced user of darktable. Darktable provies camera usb tethering via libgphoto, but at current moment  gphoto doesn't support pentax k-5 cameras. Please add pentax k-5 support to gphoto. I am expirienced linux user and software developer and I can try to give you all information about my camera, if you tell me what you need to do for get this information.