[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3586809 ] Any chance for IEEE1394 PTP for old DCS 6** Kodaks?

[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3586809 ] Any chance for IEEE1394 PTP for old DCS 6** Kodaks?

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3586809, was opened at 2012-11-13 13:38
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by willray
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358874&aid=3586809&group_id=8874

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Would love to dedicate one of these for continuous time-lapse capture, as it's quite a good sensor and takes good glass (and it'd kill me to put a current Nikon or Canon on that brutal duty).

I'd be willing to help hack the code, but I've never looked at this code base and I don't know where to start.