[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3562504 ] Sony SLT-A57

[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3562504 ] Sony SLT-A57

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3562504, was opened at 2012-08-28 11:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by marcusmeissner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358874&aid=3562504&group_id=8874

not just the latest update.
Category: camera support
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Please add support for the Sony SLT-A57. Many Thanks.

Date: 2012-08-28 12:22

Message:
we can only add the USB id. Can you please attach them? (run lsusb)

downloading pictures should already be possible as-is.

so far our take is that this camera cannot be remote controlled, if you
know other software that is able to, please do tell.