[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3556403 ] Nikon 1 J1 Support Request

[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3556403 ] Nikon 1 J1 Support Request

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3556403, was opened at 2012-08-11 09:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by marcusmeissner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358874&aid=3556403&group_id=8874

not just the latest update.
Category: camera support
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have been able to get the Nikon 1 J1 to capture images some times using: "gphoto2 --set-config capturetarget=1 --capture-image"

The big reason to make this camera work well is that it has only an electronic shutter that will likely never ware out.

Date: 2012-08-11 09:26

Message:
can you report / attach:

USB ids:  lsusb