[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3521181 ] Add Aiptek PocketCam Classic

[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3521181 ] Add Aiptek PocketCam Classic

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3521181, was opened at 2012-04-24 16:14
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by juhtolv
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358874&aid=3521181&group_id=8874

not just the latest update.
Category: camera support
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just purchased Aiptek PocketCam Classic, but unfortunately it is not supported by GPhoto2. So, please add support for that camera. BTW I could not find it from website of Aiptek, anymore, so it may be discontinued. But it is still available in these places:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/aiptek-pocketcam-300kp-classic-digital-camera-2-x-aaa-73821
http://www.fourcornerstore.com/collections/frontpage/products/aiptek-mini-digicam-kit

So, please hurry up ordering it, before it is too late. Fortunately it is not very expensive camera.