[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3487952 ] Canon t3i, t2i as webcam

[gphoto-features] [ gphoto-Feature Requests-3487952 ] Canon t3i, t2i as webcam

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #3487952, was opened at 2012-02-15 11:13
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358874&aid=3487952&group_id=8874

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm still fairly new to all this and I'm sorry if this is a noobish question but is it possible to take a video feed from a t3i or t2i canon and use it as a webcam directly. Maybe using the canon sdk in conjunction as well?