[ gphoto-Feature Requests-1235647 ] Support for Canon Elura 70

[ gphoto-Feature Requests-1235647 ] Support for Canon Elura 70

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #1235647, was opened at 07/10/05 10:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358874&aid=1235647&group_id=8874

not just the latest update.
Category: camera support
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Support for Canon Elura 70
Please add support for this camera model to allow me to
use it with Linux.  The Canon Elura 50 is currently
supported and I believe the two models don't differ too
much.  Currently the USB doesn't recognize the camera
when plugged in.  I have all the technical information
that came with my camera and I am more than willing to
help write the driver to get this camera to work in Linux.

Date: 09/08/05 19:20

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1312539

This Tracker item was closed automatically by the system. It was
previously set to a Pending status, and the original submitter
did not respond within 14 days (the time period specified by
the administrator of this Tracker).

Comment By: Marcus Meissner (marcusmeissner)
Date: 08/25/05 12:34

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=48092

ping? do you have any info for us?

Comment By: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere)
Date: 07/10/05 10:38

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=27487

1/ without a sample camera, things are not easy. complain to
Canon

2/ can you provide the output of /proc/bus/usb/devices with
the camera plugged in ?

3/ what do you mean by not recognized by USB ?