gPhoto - Micro Four Thirds support.

Shah Selbe
Looking to try to adapt a micro four thirds camera for capture and image storage on a Raspberry Pi. We are using it for a National Geographic expedition project.

Is there any information on the support of either the Olympus Air A01 or the E1 camera from Z cam? Has anyone had any success here?

Shah Selbe (via iPhone)
Engineer and Conservation Technologist
Explorer Fellow, National Geographic Society

Re: gPhoto - Micro Four Thirds support.

Shah Selbe
Hi,

Just wanted to see if there were drivers under development for the cameras listed below.

Shah Selbe (via iPhone)
Engineer and Conservation Technologist
Explorer Fellow, National Geographic Society
skype: shah.selbe
google voice: 424.999.8SCI
The Rocket-Science Environmentalist, The Wall Street Journal

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 08:12:25AM -0700, Shah Selbe wrote:
> Looking to try to adapt a micro four thirds camera for capture and image storage on a Raspberry Pi. We are using it for a National Geographic expedition project.
>
> Is there any information on the support of either the Olympus Air A01 or the E1 camera from Z cam? Has anyone had any success here?
>
> http://www.gphoto.org/doc/remote/

I do not rember reports for either of those cameras.

Other cameras we have might be micro-four-thirds, but I do not have an overview of them.