Quantcast

change focus point while live preview

nacho
Hello,

i'm trying for to change the focus point with "d108" config in my camera app.

1.- i set my livepreview operation with gp_camera_capture_preview, i get the images in a loop continuously.
2.- i change the "d108" point according with the position i need whit my app. I know that is ok the change.
3.- i set value 1 to autofocusdrive, and i ear the focus sound ok

But the image of my preview not redraw with the new focus position.

I have tried shoting images and this opeation is ok, only fail with live view. Is like if the live view locked the camera or the posibility to apply changes like d108 or autofocusdrive