Quantcast

campatability of gphoto in 360 camera

Vivek Sahu
is gphoto can campatible to give camand to 360 camera to store and capture the image

Re: campatability of gphoto in 360 camera

The Ricoh Theta series can be controlled and can capture remotely.
(I have one ;)

Ciao, Marcus
On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 04:13:41AM +0530, Vivek Sahu wrote:
> is gphoto can campatible to give camand to 360 camera to store and capture
> the image

Marcus Meissner,SUSE LINUX GmbH; Maxfeldstrasse 5; D-90409 Nuernberg; Zi. 3.1-33,+49-911-740 53-432,,serv=loki,mail=wotan,type=real <[hidden email]>

Re: campatability of gphoto in 360 camera

Vivek Sahu

Hey hi, I am vivek sahu.
Btech 2nd year engineering student studying in national institute of technology warangal.
Presently I am working on  a Chinese 360 camera to control it over a any remote locations via web..!!
I am using raspberry pi as controller which can give commands to capture and store it ..for that I need some help from gphoto...but gphoto is not able to  detect the camera..!!
Can u help me.

On 11 Sep 2016 04:43, "Vivek Sahu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
is gphoto can campatible to give camand to 360 camera to store and capture the image

Re: campatability of gphoto in 360 camera

The question is what kind of protocol this chinese 360 camera talks
over USB ....

If gphoto does not recognize it, we likely do not support that protocol
at this time.

Can you post output of "lsusb -v" ?

Ciao, Marcus

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 09:21:41PM +0530, Vivek Sahu wrote:

> Hey hi, I am vivek sahu.
> Btech 2nd year engineering student studying in national institute of
> technology warangal.
> Presently I am working on  a Chinese 360 camera to control it over a any
> remote locations via web..!!
> I am using raspberry pi as controller which can give commands to capture
> and store it ..for that I need some help from gphoto...but gphoto is not
> able to  detect the camera..!!
> Can u help me.
> On 11 Sep 2016 04:43, "Vivek Sahu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > is gphoto can campatible to give camand to 360 camera to store and capture
> > the image

Re: campatability of gphoto in 360 camera

kemeny
Very interesting! :)