Windows support for 2.5.14

Jing Jiang
Hi,
After I finished the cross-compiling, I got a program running, but it couldn't find any USB in windows system. It just returned an empty list. Is there any support or tutorial for using it in Windows system?
--
Jing JIANG

Re: Windows support for 2.5.14

Marcus Meissner-4
On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 08:49:27PM -0500, Jing Jiang wrote:
> Hi,
> After I finished the cross-compiling, I got a program running, but it
> couldn't find any USB in windows system. It just returned an empty list. Is
> there any support or tutorial for using it in Windows system?

Did you build with libusb support? There is libusb-win32 which might work.

I sadly have no experience with libgphoto2 on Windows.