Wait-event-and-download and naming the file

Wait-event-and-download and naming the file

jjpanadero
I am trying to use trigger-capture a couple times and then to use wait-event-and-download after some time critical aspects occur so that I don't have the download to camera/computer lag impacting my time critical events.

My question is can I:

1) indicate how I want the captured image files to be named with trigger-capture?

or

2) indicate the filenames with --wait-event-and-download?

Thanks!