Sony alpha a6000 zoom control

ilia
Hello everyone,
I have an issue with controlling Sony a6000 zoom. I have no issues with image capturing, but not zoom.
Is there a way to make it work?
The output for gphoto2 --list-all-config is attached : sony_config.txt

Thank you in advance!

Re: Sony alpha a6000 zoom control

Marcus Meissner-4
On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 05:27:02AM -0700, ilia wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I have an issue with controlling Sony a6000 zoom. I have no issues with
> image capturing, but not zoom.
> Is there a way to make it work?
> The output for gphoto2 --list-all-config is attached :  sony_config.txt
> <http://gphoto-software.10949.n7.nabble.com/file/n16121/sony_config.txt>
>
> Thank you in advance!

Is the zoom motor driven?

What lens do you currently have attached during this trace?
Does it have "power zoom" ability?

Re: Sony alpha a6000 zoom control

ilia
Thank you for a fast reply, Marcus!

I have two lenses - selp1650 and selp 18105. Both of them are motorized and both have power zoom. Neither of them works.

Marcus Meissner-4 wrote