Quantcast

Sony a7s setting shutter speed - ubuntu16.04

Sony a7s setting shutter speed - ubuntu16.04

newarpez

Hi,

someone can help me?

See last post:

http://www.indilib.org/forum/ekos/1679-problems-questions-testing-ekos-with-sony-a7s.html?start=24

What command line must i use to change shutter speed? What the range means?

Thanks

Giuseppe

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Re: Sony a7s setting shutter speed - ubuntu16.04

Marcus Meissner
On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 06:46:01PM +0100, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> someone can help me?
>
> See last post:
>
> http://www.indilib.org/forum/ekos/1679-problems-questions-testing-ekos-with-sony-a7s.html?start=24
>
> What command line must i use to change shutter speed? What the range means?

Can you try

gphoto2 --set-config shutterspeed=1/100

And see if it goes to 1/100?

This sadly might not be exposed in the UI tool.

The sony does not offer us a set of shutterspeeds for some reason, but
expects us to guess the more or less valid ones :(

Have to try with my camera once I get back home.