Re: [sane-devel] Getting Clever CAM 360 working

Re: [sane-devel] Getting Clever CAM 360 working

Theodore Kilgore
Martin,

No, sorry, the information which Marcus Meissner needs, is here.

Marcus,

This is what Martin used in order to get the camera to work. The
Vendor:Product number is based upon the output of lsusb -v, which Martin
previously posted to me and to the sane-devel list. So at this point it
looks to me as though we knocked down another one.

Cheers,
Theodore Kilgore