Quantcast

Problems on Pentax K20D

Pep

Problems on Pentax K20D

Pep
Dear team,

Yesterday I tried to run gphoto2 for my pentax K20D (before I was tried to run the same camera by Indiserver) and only works by 1/60 speed shutter. I send you the debug message about it. (please find the attached file)

It could be better to operate by B (bulb) mode.
Thanks and waiting news from your hand.

All the best,

Josep Maria

--
Catalunya, nou estat del Món.

my-logfile.txt (27K) Download Attachment