Print Digital Photos Online - 9 cents per print, plus 10% off - Fall Special

Print Digital Photos Online - 9 cents per print, plus 10% off - Fall Special

Pe Photo

If you can not see email below, please click here

FALL SPECIAL !

30X40 Prints Only for $18.95

Print Photos Online

Digital photo prints
Greeting cards
Mount and laminate photos

Shipping & Pickup

Upon receiving your order in our lab, it should take us no more than 24 hours to process, package and send out for either shipping or store pickup.

Golden fall is coming!

With rich, vibrant colors filling the charming towns and beautiful rolling hills, autumn is so nice to everyone.

The gorgeous fall color is the perfect excuse for you and your camera to get out and go exploring. The vibrant reds, deep oranges and vivid yellows are sure to make any picture you take a pretty one.

Print your amazing photos now. Share them with your friends and family members.

Pephoto provides high quality and low price photo printing service. As a 25 year leader in photo printing industry, our investment in the latest digital imaging technology is our commitment to giving digital camera users the opportunity to create photoquality prints. We use advanced tools for digital processing designed specifically to optimize the quality of your prints.

We are pleased to announce the introduction of our new Durst Theta Digital processing technology. The state-of-the-art digital printer allows high-speed and high-resolution prints up to 30x60!

To unsubscribe from this mailing list please click here
------------------------------------------------------- SF.Net email is sponsored by: Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own Sony(tm)PSP. Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php _______________________________________________ Gphoto-devel mailing list [hidden email] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gphoto-devel