Quantcast

Pentax Q7 camera support problem

Kiskéri László
Dear gPhoto-Team,

I write to you, because I havea  device for I need your program, to work properly ( http://productphoto360.net/index.php ), and I have a Pentax Q7 camera, that unfortanetly doesn't supported by your otherwise great program.It works perfectly with my Canon camera, but it would be great if I could also work work with my small Pentax. I did the test you wrote on your page, and I send them to you.
It would be great if you somehow could make it work!

Yours sincerely
László Kiskéri

Penrax Q7 my-logfile.txt (3K) Download Attachment
Pentax Q7 summary.txt (2K) Download Attachment
Pentax Q7config.txt (3K) Download Attachment