PTP HEX codes for Bulb and EosRemoteRelease??? Is there a way of finding them?

PTP HEX codes for Bulb and EosRemoteRelease??? Is there a way of finding them?

photogd
I am making an android app in java that can do bulb capture, it's not using libgphoto2, but instead using the hex codes the cameras support. The problem is the Canon EDSDK documentation does not give the hex values the camera needs for EosRemoteRelease full press, half press, etc.

How does libgphoto2 send this information to the camera? Is it a hex value or something else?

This is how what I'm trying to do is done with gphoto2:

gphoto2 --wait-event=2s --set-config eosremoterelease=Immediate --wait-event=5s --set-config eosremoterelease=Off

This is how I'm doing it in my java app:

EosRemoteReleaseOn = 0x9128;
sleep.500ms
EosRemoteReleaseOff = 0x9129;

However it is doing nothing. I think because I am not passing the "immediate" value to the camera over USB PTP. However, I cannot simply pass it to the camera as "immediate", there must be a numerical value for it. Where in gphoto2 can I find it?