Olympus D500 or D595Z

Neci
I reply to user whit his steps. I can get capture with gtkam. You must power up camera and then you connect usb cable to camera, and then i can get picture in gphoto2 and gtkam. But in configuration in gtkam is'nt these modes:
shutter speed:
    { {       0 }, N_("Auto") },
    { {     500  }, "1/2000" },
    { {     625  }, "1/1600" },
    { {     800  }, "1/1250" },
    { {    1000 }, "1/1000" },
    { {    1250 }, "1/800" },
    { {    1562 }, "1/640" },
    { {    2000 }, "1/500" },
    { {    2500 }, "1/400" },
    { {    3125 }, "1/320" },
    { {    4000 }, "1/250" },
    { {    5000 }, "1/200" },
    { {    6250 }, "1/160" },
    { {    8000 }, "1/125" },
    { {   10000 }, "1/100" },
    { {   12500 }, "1/80" },
    { {   16666 }, "1/60" },
    { {   20000 }, "1/50" },
    { {   25000 }, "1/40" },
    { {   33333 }, "1/30" },
    { {   40000 }, "1/25" },
    { {   50000 }, "1/20" },
    { {   66667 }, "1/15" },
    { {   76923 }, "1/13" },
    { {  100000 }, "1/10" },
    { {  125000 }, "1/8" },
    { {  166666 }, "1/6" },
    { {  200000 }, "1/5" },
    { {  250000 }, "1/4" }, /* XXX patman should this be 25000? */
    { {  333333 }, "1/3" },
    { {  400000 }, "1/2,5" },
    { {  500000 }, "1/2" },
    { {  625000 }, "1/1,6" },
    { {  769230 }, "1/1,3" },
    { { 1000000 }, "1" },
    { { 1300000 }, "1,3" },
    { { 1600000 }, "1,6" },
    { { 2000000 }, "2" },
    { { 2500000 }, "2,5" },
    { { 3200000 }, "3,2" },
    { { 4000000 }, "4" },
    { { 5000000 }, "5" },
    { { 6000000 }, "6" },
    { { 8000000 }, "8" },
    { {10000000 }, "10" },
    { {13000000 }, "13" },
    { {15000000 }, "15" },

ISO:

    { { 0 }, N_("Auto") },
    { { 1 }, "100" },
    { { 2 }, "200" },
    { { 3 }, "400" },
    { { 4 }, "50" },

aperature settings:

{ { 0 }, N_("Auto") },
{ { 3 }, "F2.8" },
{ { 6 }, "F4.0" },
{ { 11 }, "F7.0" },
{ { 15 }, "F11.0" },

resolution/size

{ { 0x01 }, "640x480-Normal" },
{ { 0x09 }, "1600x1200-Normal" },
and i have size normal 2560x1920 and fine 2560x1920
but in gtkam i don't have more shutter speed if i change olympus-desc.c. Where i find config or source for gtkam how many shutter speed shows? (sorry for my english)

Re: Olympus D500 or D595Z

Marcus Meissner
On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 07:46:58AM +0200, Neci wrote:
> I reply to user whit his steps. I can get capture with gtkam. You must power
> up camera and then you connect usb cable to camera, and then i can get
> picture in gphoto2 and gtkam. But in configuration in gtkam is'nt these
> modes:

> shutter speed:
> { { 0 }, N_("Auto") },
> { {15000000 }, "15" },
> and i have size normal 2560x1920 and fine 2560x1920
> but in gtkam i don't have more shutter speed if i change olympus-desc.c.
> Where i find config or source for gtkam how many shutter speed shows? (sorry
> for my english)

The problem is that we currently have a limit of 32 choices for the drop downlists.

So the shutter speed list will be cut off at the 32nd entry.

You can move the ones you need to use more often up as a workaround while we
have to fix this internally.