Nikon Keymission series support?

Darren Chaddock

Hi fabulous devs!

We’ve been using gphoto2 for the last 6 years and love it! Thanks for the continuing support!

Do you have any plans for integrating the Nikon KeyMission cameras into a further release? If so, what would the timeline be?

Thanks

Darren

Re: Nikon Keymission series support?

These cameras were currently unknown to me and I have no access
to one.

So I cannot say nor implement something at this time.

Ciao, Marcus