Nikon D750 remote control

Matthias Koch
Dear gPhoto developers,

may I kindly ask for the state of remote control support for Nikon D750 ? I wish to use this camera, modified for infrared photography, inside of a biophysics experiment. D750 has been mentioned at various locations in the mail lists before and the notes on http://www.gphoto.org/doc/remote/ give good faith, but as none of the "Expeed 4" models from Nikon actually are in the known-good-for-remote-control list, I wish to ask before I put it on the equipment list I cannot change later.

If there are some rough edges left, I would like to help with testing, but maybe there are big obstacles I do not know of.

Best wishes from Germany,
Matthias

--
Dipl.-Phys. Matthias Koch

Hannoversches Zentrum für Optische Technologien (HOT)
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Nienburger Straße 17
30167 Hannover

Re: Nikon D750 remote control

Marcus Meissner-4
On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 04:20:12PM +0200, Matthias Koch wrote:
> Dear gPhoto developers,
>
> may I kindly ask for the state of remote control support for Nikon D750 ? I wish to use this camera, modified for infrared photography, inside of a biophysics experiment. D750 has been mentioned at various locations in the mail lists before and the notes on http://www.gphoto.org/doc/remote/ give good faith, but as none of the "Expeed 4" models from Nikon actually are in the known-good-for-remote-control list, I wish to ask before I put it on the equipment list I cannot change later.
>
> If there are some rough edges left, I would like to help with testing, but maybe there are big obstacles I do not know of.

I have a Nikon D750 and I have currently no problems with it.