Nikon Coolpix 5200 PTP

Robert Scott
Hi,

I've had a Nikon Coolpix 5200 working fine with the PTP driver for a while.
Its vendor and device IDs are 0x04b0 and 0x0206.

Is there any more information you need for you to add it?

Robert

Re: Nikon Coolpix 5200 PTP

Marcus Meissner-4
On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 06:22:46PM +0100, Robert Scott wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've had a Nikon Coolpix 5200 working fine with the PTP driver for a while.
> Its vendor and device IDs are 0x04b0 and 0x0206.
>
> Is there any more information you need for you to add it?

No, this is fine. Thanks!

The ids were already in current CVS.

Re: Nikon Coolpix 5200 PTP

Robert Scott
On Sunday 18 Sep 2005 18:26, Marcus Meissner wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 06:22:46PM +0100, Robert Scott wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > I've had a Nikon Coolpix 5200 working fine with the PTP driver for a
> > while. Its vendor and device IDs are 0x04b0 and 0x0206.
> >
> > Is there any more information you need for you to add it?
>
> No, this is fine. Thanks!
>
> The ids were already in current CVS.
>
> Ciao, Marcus

Damn. I just spent 10 minutes trawling cvs to check I wasn't sending a
duplicate. I didn't think to look at the big obvious README.