New camera

A Martin
Hi,

Can you please add new camera?
It's smartphone LG G2 (one of the G series, some say it's the best).
The model is D802 (International).

It looks similar to one in your list of supported cameras:
LG Electronics Inc. LG2 Optimus
But it seems to be different phone.

Below your requirements:

lsusb
Bus 001 Device 018: ID 1004:631c LG Electronics, Inc. G2/Optimus Android Phone [MTP mode]

gphoto2 --auto-detect
Model                          Port
LG Electronics Inc. Various E and P models usb:001,018

LANG=C gphoto2 --summary >summary.txt
*** Error ***
An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'): Could not claim interface 0 (Device or resource busy). Make sure no other program (gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor) or kernel module (such as sdc2xx, stv680, spca50x) is using the device and you have read/write access to the device.
*** Error (-53: 'Could not claim the USB device') ***

Next one is similar
LANG=C gphoto2 --list-all-config >config.txt

*** Error ***
An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'): Could not claim interface 0 (Device or resource busy). Make sure no other program (gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor) or kernel module (such as sdc2xx, stv680, spca50x) is using the device and you have read/write access to the device.
*** Error (-53: 'Could not claim the USB device') ***

And again similar:
gphoto2 --capture-image

*** Error ***
An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'): Could not claim interface 0 (Device or resource busy). Make sure no other program (gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor) or kernel module (such as sdc2xx, stv680, spca50x) is using the device and you have read/write access to the device.
ERROR: Could not capture image.
ERROR: Could not capture.

*** Error ***
An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'): Could not claim interface 0 (Device or resource busy). Make sure no other program (gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor) or kernel module (such as sdc2xx, stv680, spca50x) is using the device and you have read/write access to the device.

---------------------------------------

Required files are attached.
Please let me know if you wish to have debug option as well.

Regards,
Martin

=?iso-8859-2?B?Y29uZmlnLnR4dA==?= (584 bytes) Download Attachment
=?iso-8859-2?B?c3VtbWFyeS50eHQ=?= (572 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: New camera

Well, it is already listed.

What you are seeing is that some other process is blocking the
device, like "GVFS" that is used by Nautilus.

FWIW, even if you resolve this blocking issue, the Android phones
are usually not doing remote control of their camera, they only
support downloading and uploading files.

Ciao, Marcus