Lumix GX7 support

Constantin Lebrecht
Hi there,

Very very nice project?
Is anybody working on a Lumix GX7 driver? I would gladly try to help to develop one.

Best regards,

Constantin

Re: Lumix GX7 support

Marcus Meissner-4
On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 04:36:43PM +0200, Constantin Lebrecht wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Very very nice project?
> Is anybody working on a Lumix GX7 driver? I would gladly try to help to develop one.

It likely is a PTP based camera when using USB.

gphoto2 --auto-detect
gphoto2 --capture-image
gphoto2 --summary --debug --debug-logfile=summary-debug.log

Can you mail the outputs of those and the summary-debug.log file?