LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=my-logfile.txt --summary

LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=my-logfile.txt --summary

Jack Hazard
*** Erro ***
An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'):
Could not claim interface 0 (Dispositivo ou recurso está ocupado). Make
sure no other program (gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor) or kernel module
(such as sdc2xx, stv680, spca50x) is using the device and you have
read/write access to the device.
*** Erro (-53: "Could not claim the USB device") ***

Não foi possível abrir o dispositivo MTP "[usb:002,025]"

Re: LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=my-logfile.txt --summary

Daniel Muller
some other software has taken the device..
that is what the message says, and it is the most probable cause..
try killing
gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor or gvfsd-gphoto2 or something else that could use the device..