Quantcast

I/O problem with Canon PowerShot A580

Stefan Groote
Dear developers,

   as advised, I herewith send you the log file of the debugging code. The
camera was connected to the laptop under slackware 14.0 after the
operation system was started, and the camera was switched on during this
test. I hope you can find a reason why there is still a I/O problem.

   With kind regards, Stefan Groote

gphoto2.txt (23K) Download Attachment