How to get two images per second with gphoto2?

How to get two images per second with gphoto2?

Julio Tanomaru
Hi, there. I've been playing around a little bit with gphoto2 and I think it is great.

I just bought a Nikon D5300 and I want to take two shots per second continuously, and store them in camera's SD card. I set the camera to the Sports mode, used gphoto2 --set-config capturetarget=1, and chose the smallest possible image size with basic JPEG compression.

The specs of the camera say it is capable of up to 5 fps.

How can I tell gphoto2 to capture one image every 500 ms?

Thank you for any orientation.