Quantcast

Gphoto2 for Canon PowerShot SX150 IS

Hans Lugmeier
Dear Ladies and Gentleman from GPHOTO2,

In your list of supported cameras I found "Canon PowerShot SX150 IS".

Auto-Detect works, all other commands not. Attached you find the records.

At file "linux.txt" you find some info about used system.

Muchas Gracias,
Hans Lugmeier

summary.txt (474 bytes) Download Attachment
auto_detect.txt (170 bytes) Download Attachment
capture.txt (557 bytes) Download Attachment
config.txt (482 bytes) Download Attachment
linux.txt (201 bytes) Download Attachment
lsusb.txt (524 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Gphoto2 for Canon PowerShot SX150 IS

It is weird, the other commands do not seem to see the camera. Is it switched
on at that time?

Note that remote capture over USB is not supported in the current Powershot firmware.

Ciao, Marcus