Gphoto capture and download.

contact
Gphoto capture and download.

Hello,

I am new on this list and user with gphoto. Last week i tried

gphoto2 --capture-image-and-download
with a Nikon D3100 but the photo is capture but not download on my computer.

I am with Debian 8 with Mate.

Thank's

--
François-Marie BILLARD
Sculpteur - Céramiste

Re: Gphoto capture and download.

royord
I was able to get gphotofs working with the following installs

sudo apt-get install glib-2.0 libglib2.0-dev -y

I have it working great with 7D MK2

Only remaining issue is that when I protect images on 7D MK2 it doesn't change the read/write of the gphotofs directory listing, this information is however captured in the following command by dropping the "d"

gphoto2 --list-files

I did an unmount and remount and this information did show up.

New files are showing up as they are shot wonderfully.

Thanks for your input and for your assistance.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 6:36 AM, contact <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I am new on this list and user with gphoto. Last week i tried

gphoto2 --capture-image-and-download
with a Nikon D3100 but the photo is capture but not download on my computer.

I am with Debian 8 with Mate.

Thank's

--
François-Marie BILLARD
Sculpteur - Céramiste

Re: Gphoto capture and download.

contact

I have install

glib-2.0 libglib2.0-dev -y

and after gphoto2 --capture-image-and-download, the photo is on SD card from the camera but nothing download on my computer.

I think the downloading folder is the current folder where the command line is launch.

when i try gphoto2 --list-files i see the file on the camera.

François-Marie BILLARD
Sculpteur - Céramiste