Getting files

matias.blasi
Hello, I've the following problem getting files from my usb kodak dx6490 camera:

# gphoto2 --get-all-files

this line download all files from my camera correctly while them don't
exceed some limit, which I unknow. In the case of a file (normally a
video) the result is an error message "unespicified error, the device
is temporally unavailable".

Thanks very much!

I'm running it on an AMD64 venice 3200, with morph kernel 2.6.11-r7

--
Matias.

Re: Getting files

Hub Figuière-2
Matias Blasi wrote:

> I'm running it on an AMD64 venice 3200, with morph kernel 2.6.11-r7

And which version of libgphoto2 ?

2.1.6 supposedly fix that problem

Hub

Re: Getting files