Quantcast

Fujiflim Finpix SL1000

SEBY FERNANDES
Hi, has anyone tried to capture image via gphoto2 on Fujifilm Finpix SL1000, I have tried to do this without success, the camera is recognised but unable to capture Image or trigger capture, can you let me know if you have resolved this and how, thanks.

Seby

Re: Fujiflim Finpix SL1000

pprovaz
Depends if this camera can work with the Fuji hyper-utility software. If yes, it should be also able to capture with gphoto2.

Fuji list of supported cameras can be foud here:
http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/utility/

If your device is not listed, please try to ask Fuji.
Czech Republic