Focusing Points Matrix

edo

Focusing Points Matrix

edo
Hi,

I am hoping to gain the functionality by which I can switch between autofocus points as suggested in the thread: gphoto forum thread

Is there any progress in development here?

For my D3300 I have dumped and compared the console for --list-all-config before and after changing the autofocus matrix point settings but I don't think the setting is visible to me as it may be with other models of Nikon. Are there PTP properties that are not shown by list-all-config that may be of use here?

If it is a limitation of the D3300 and not an un-implemented feature - is  there a documented DSLR that has confirmed autofocus matrix point selection?

Thanks for the great library - I am really enjoying thinking of projects and realising them with such high quality photography!

Regards,

Ed