Error reading photos from iPhone 5S

Alex Guzman
I'm running I've attached the log file here. I noticed Shotwell would
always show an empty camera when plugged in, even after allowing access
on the iPhone.

I ran gphoto -l before allowing access and it would simply show it
empty. After allowing access on the phone, it returns the error.

Anything I'm doing wrong?
Training and support from Colfax.
Order your platform today.

my-logfile.txt (43K) Download Attachment