Error reading photos from iPhone 5S

Alex Guzman
I'm running I've attached the log file here. I noticed Shotwell would
always show an empty camera when plugged in, even after allowing access
on the iPhone.

I ran gphoto -l before allowing access and it would simply show it
empty. After allowing access on the phone, it returns the error.

Anything I'm doing wrong?

my-logfile.txt (43K) Download Attachment