*** Error (-6: 'Unsupported operation') *** when connected Olympus OMD EM5MKII with Raspberry Pi

*** Error (-6: 'Unsupported operation') *** when connected Olympus OMD EM5MKII with Raspberry Pi

pleonix sero
Dear

  I have problem when I connected  Olympus OMD EM5MKII with Raspberry Pi and ran $ gphoto2 --capture-preview in shown  *** Error (-6: 'Unsupported operation') *** please see the enclose for debugging file
  please help me to solve it

Thank in advance
Warunyou.

my-logfile.txt (36K) Download Attachment

Re: *** Error (-6: 'Unsupported operation') *** when connected Olympus OMD EM5MKII with Raspberry Pi

Marcus Meissner
On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 08:28:18PM +0700, pleonix sero wrote:
> Dear
>
>   I have problem when I connected  Olympus OMD EM5MKII with Raspberry Pi
> and ran $ gphoto2 --capture-preview in shown  *** Error (-6: 'Unsupported
> operation') *** please see the enclose for debugging file
>   please help me to solve it

Can you switch the camera to mass storage mode and see if that works better?

(Some Olympus E series uses a mass storage pass through mode for remote control.)