Quantcast

Canon controllable cameras

Alexandre de Felipe-2
Good morning Mr. Marcus:
I wan't to do a new project with your software gphoto and a Canon Reflex camera, but i don't know what model to buy. I look for the 1000d, but is an old model. Can you recommend me any other new model?
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Alex De Felipe.

Re: Canon controllable cameras

I have the 1000D and 100D, both work fine.

We had some troubles with the 1200D, but it is solved with the next release 2.5.11 hopefully.

Also higher end EOS / Rebel are reported to work, although I do
not have the complete overview.

Ciao, Marcus