Quantcast

Canon Powershot ELPH 135

Dylan Jobson
Hello,

I am wondering if the Canon Powershot ELPH 135 is on the list of cameras that work with gphoto2. Its on the list on the website, but its not working for me. USB ID 04a9:3288 Canon, Inc.
Thanks!

Dylan

Re: Canon Powershot ELPH 135

Marcus Meissner
On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 11:27:45PM -0500, Dylan Jobson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if the Canon Powershot ELPH 135 is on the list of cameras that work with gphoto2. Its on the list on the website, but its not working for me. USB ID 04a9:3288 Canon, Inc.

Please specify "not working"?

Pictures should be able to be downloaded, but remote control is not
possible (the firmware does not support it).