Canon 5DS and 5DR

Bob Smith-2
I have my camera control working the way I want it too pretty much and
had posted some interesting challenges when changing camera models. They
seem to be resolved. I added a 5DS to the mix today and to make the
python scripts work I had to plug the new camera in and run gphoto2 on
the command line as root.

Then it worked.

It didn't work quite like the 1D Mk IV, 100D and 5D Mk II so I was
wondering if anyone here has tried it. The libgphoto support page claims
it is supported but although the basics do work, some things are
different. I will gladly document the differences if no one else has had
a chance to try it.

Bob

---