Quantcast

Cannot capture preview while all else is fine

Cannot capture preview while all else is fine

Sepehr HM
Hello,

I am using gphoto2 of this version:

photo2                2.5.11
libgphoto2          2.5.11
libgphoto2_port  0.12.0

On a Canon T6i camera.

I have run into an issue where I cannot capture preview, but capturing images (and downloading them), reset and summary options are all working.

Similarly I cannot capture movie, but I guess that's related to the capture preview issue.

I have attached the debug messages to the email.

Your help is much appreciated,

Sepehr

my-logfile.txt (505K) Download Attachment