Camera trigger

Görkem Ogün KISIKKAYA

hi i am working on camera triggering with gphoto2. but i receive an error that looks in the picture. Could you help me please?

=?iso-8859-9?Q?Ekran_G=F6r=FCnt=FCs=FC_-_2016-12-20_15-27-49.png?= (391K) Download Attachment

Re: Camera trigger

Marcus Meissner-4
On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 12:32:57PM +0000, Görkem Ogün KISIKKAYA wrote:
> hi i am working on camera triggering with gphoto2. but i receive an error that looks in the picture. Could you help me please?

As the error message says, something is blocking access.

It likely is "GVFS" as mentioned there if you logged in a GNOME desktop.

Re: Camera trigger

Fazekas László

Hello,

I'm also using 700D with Ubuntu and first you must disconnect the "mounted" camera device (probably it's the camera icon on the bottom of your sidebar, and it has a menu option to do that). Just close that icon and keep the USB connected.

Fazek

hi i am working on camera triggering with gphoto2. but i receive an error that looks in the picture. Could you help me please?

Training and support from Colfax.