Quantcast

Best current (still manufactured) camera for multi-cam setup

Best current (still manufactured) camera for multi-cam setup

Tim Blackmore
Hi all,

I am after a camera for a multi-cam setup and I may need to buy 8. A lot of the ones listed on the gphoto2 camera directory page are no longer manufactured and therefore difficult to get hold of.

Therefore, I was wondering if someone could tell me if they have bought a camera recently that has worked with gphoto (capture & config). It could be a compact or a DSLR - my budget is below 300 GBP per camera - but the cheaper the better.

Thanks in advance.

Tim