About support fot Fujifilm xt-1

Georgy Vassilev
Hello guys,

can you add support for Fujifilm XT-1?

I uploaded the summary.txt  and config.txt

That is the output of gphoto2 --capture-image:

*** Error ***
Sorry, your camera does not support generic capture
ERROR: Could not capture image.
ERROR: Could not capture.
*** Error (-6: 'Unsupported operation') ***

For debugging messages, please use the --debug option.
Debugging messages may help finding a solution to your problem.
If you intend to send any error or debug messages to the gphoto
developer mailing list <[hidden email]>, please run
gphoto2 as follows:

     env LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=my-logfile.txt
--capture-image

Please make sure there is sufficient quoting around the arguments.

config.txt (1K) Download Attachment
summary.txt (1K) Download Attachment

Re: About support fot Fujifilm xt-1

Hubert Figuière-2
Hi,

On 15/03/17 05:44 PM, Georgy Vassilev wrote:

> can you add support for Fujifilm XT-1?

You mean *capture* support?

> I uploaded the summary.txt  and config.txt
>

> That is the output of gphoto2 --capture-image:
>
> *** Error ***
> Sorry, your camera does not support generic capture
> ERROR: Could not capture image.
> ERROR: Could not capture.
> *** Error (-6: 'Unsupported operation') ***

It seems that Fuji implemented tethering using a non standard protocol,
so adding support for this camera in libgphoto2 will involve reverse
engineering. Short of getting help / documentation from Fujifilm
directly. (sill involve having the camera to be able to test).

Current info:
  http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n170222_04.html

On a side note, the X-Pro1 sadly never got tethering support (I have
one), so I can't help with that.

Cheers,

Hub