2x Sony Alpha 5100 set-config

eragon38
Hello,
I have 2 Sony Alphas 5100 to Raspberry Pi.
I want set aspect ration to both, one by one, but I fail.
There is no problem when I connect only one camera to Raspberry PI. Only with both connected.
I run this command:
gphoto2 --port=usb:001,004 --set-config aspectratio=1
And response:
gphoto2: symbol lookup error: gphoto2: undefined symbol: gp_camera_get_single_config

gphoto2 --port=usb:001,004 --get-config aspectratio throw same error.

Am I doing something wrong? Or It's a bug?

Thank you,
Martin

BTW: Great job about Gphoto2

Re: 2x Sony Alpha 5100 set-config

Marcus Meissner-4
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 03:43:03PM -0700, eragon38 wrote:

> Hello,
> I have 2 Sony Alphas 5100 to Raspberry Pi.
> I want set aspect ration to both, one by one, but I fail.
> There is no problem when I connect only one camera to Raspberry PI. Only
> with both connected.
> I run this command:
> gphoto2 --port=usb:001,004 --set-config aspectratio=1
> And response:
> gphoto2: symbol lookup error: gphoto2: undefined symbol:
> gp_camera_get_single_config
>
> gphoto2 --port=usb:001,004 --get-config aspectratio throw same error.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Or It's a bug?
>
> Thank you,
> Martin
>
> BTW: Great job about Gphoto2

You have updated libgphoto2 and gphoto2, but probably installed libgphoto2 not
in the system, but in /usr/local/

The gphoto2 2.5.10 needs libgphoto2 2.5.10 installed in the system for the new
symbol above.